Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself
Because no two people are the same. What then is classified as being normal? Who knows? I don’t know if these ‘quirks’ are normal but I can say with certainty that they certainly are unique.
1) I get high on lemon iced tea, like seriously high. A high that affects my ability to form words and everything.
2) I can begin laughing for absolutely no reason. And god forbid, once it starts the end doesn’t seem to be any closer!
3) A hardbound copy of Pride and Prejudice makes me go as giddy as a little kid given free reign in a candy store. With the bouncing on the balls of my feet and clapping my hand and all that jazz.
4) I haven’t come across any other person who absolutely detests the smell in the air after the first rains.
5) I hate anything and everything sweet with the exception of ice cream! I could survive only on ice creams if I had it my way.
6) I’m secretly in love with James Potter. Shh!